Feeder 1 Instructions: How to create a profile for the formal/informal internship
Look for any of the following available information to use to create your VERY BRIEF profile (50-100 words):
- Institution name and mission
- Time commitment (dates, hours spent per week) or Program ScheduleStart Date/End Date
- Hours per week
- Daily work or other Internship/Shadowing Activities
- Academic requirements and credentials
- Other Application RequirementsLetters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Cover Letters
- Entrance Essays or other Application Questions
- What will you do on the job? What experience do you imagine gaining from this program/internship?
- How do you imagine this work fitting into your larger professional goals?
- Presentation at the end? Post-Internship presentations?
- Program evaluation strength & weaknesses
- Money $$$ (Mo money Mo problems)
- Paid/unpaid work
Letter of Support Requests
Cover Letters and Personal Statements
Business School Cover Letter Examples
Personal Statement Guidelines for Medical School (UNC)
UNC Medical School Sample Personal Statements